NONIMMIGRANT VISAS - H2 Temporary Workers

Temporary workers, both seasonal agricultural and non agricultural. Maximum duration 12 months and extendible for up to 3 years. The work itself must be temporary in nature. Procedure, file with United States Immigration Service. Approval forwarded to US Consulate/Embassy in home country for Visa Issuance.